We are really excited to see an upgrade to our mobile field service and forms platform coming in August 2016.
With only a short time before the release, we thought we would share some of the features that could make it into the next release. It is quite possible that some of these enhancements may not make it into the final release, but we are very excited about the changes that are lined up and the benefits to users.
These will bring further security features to the platform as well as aesthetic enhancements.
The scheduled August release of version 2.5 for Android devices could see some of the following proposed enhancements:
- Extra security through enhanced authentication
- Forced SSL connections where required
- Authentication Time Tokens
- Authorisations against Active Directory
- Availability of external SMTP for email features
- Launch of a Premium Enterprise Plan for larger organisations
- More flexibility for branding
- Better form field layouts
- More control of layouts for screen sizes larger than 8 inches
- Floating buttons
- Day and Night mode
You can have your cake and eat it too! Windows 10 version is on its way.
A Windows 10 version allowing for the platform user to engage and operate from a Surface Pro or laptop running Windows 10 will also extend the platform user base into additional environments! This will open up opportunities for those industries that prefer to work on Surface Pro's and laptops running Windows 10 instead of mobile devices.
Feel free to comment below if you have any questions and we will get back to you as soon as possible with an answer.
Until next time, keep mobile!